If you have ever had a Disney Dole Whip your mouth may be watering right now as these are SOO good and is a great light treat for the hot summer days ahead. This is THE Disney recipe that comes straight from Disney’s Tiki Room!
Dole Whip Recipe
2 20 ounce cans Dole crushed pineapple with juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
⅓ cup sugar
1 &½ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
1. Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
2. Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container; cover and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
4. Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
5. Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
6. Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour.
Check out more yummy recipes you may be interested in:
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 39,000 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 38,200 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Filed Under: Recipes