Camping is a chance to get out, explore and life stands still for just a little bit allowing for a sense of peace that most of us long for in this crazy world of constant running. These are the best camping tips you never knew that guarantee you’re a happy camper!
- Use an empty laundry detergent dispenser as a hand-washing station – simply fill it with water.
- Pack a mini first-aid kit and place into old prescription bottle or Altoids tin.
- Use bundles of sage in the campfire to keep mosquitoes away.
- Keep the kiddos busy with a fun Nature Scavenger Hunt.
- Freeze gallon jugs of water and place them in your cooler – it will keep stuff cool and as it melts you will have clean drinking water.
- Make sandwiches and breakfast omelets with this campfire panini press.
- Store spices in Tic Tac bottles.
- Use a coffee can to protect and keep your toilet paper clean.
- Lay down foam floor tiles for a softer, more comfortable tent floor.
- Strap a head lamp onto a jug of water for an instant lantern.
These great camping tips are guaranteed to make camping life a little more comfortable and more peaceful! Plus if you’re looking for some great ideas on what to eat check out these awesome camping recipes!
Check out More Frugal Living Articles you may be interested in:
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 39,100 others, make friends and share deals you find!
able coupons as they are updated each day. And if your shopping online we now have a Online Coupons Code page that has any coupon code you need
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 39,200 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Filed Under: Frugal Living