Did you know that certain foods actually burn fat? If losing some pounds is on your list you should definitely try to get in as many of these foods that burn fat into your diet as possible. Not only are you going to lose weight faster but you will also keep it off and save yourself some time at the gym
Take a look at this list and you may be able to substitute some of them for items that are not so great at burning fat. For instance replace sugar with honey and when I make a meatloaf I replace bread crumbs or crackers with oats! No one in my family knows the difference, it’s healthier for you and burns fat!!
10 Foods that Burn Fat:
1. Oats : Its not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilizes the levels of cholesterol.
2. Eggs : Eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs helps us to build the muscles and develops the good cholesterol.
3. Apples : Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains Pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
4. Green Chillies : Green chillies contains Capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
5. Garlic : Garlic contains Allicin which has anti-bacterial properties helps us to reduce the fat and removes the bad cholesterol.
6. Honey : Honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and drink it daily in the early morning. It can be added to tea or put it on some toast.
7. Green Tea : Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight. Drink 2 cups a day for best results.
8. Wheat Grass : It boosts your metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
9. Tomatoes : Tomatoes help us to burn the fat and also helps to prevent cancer.
10. Dark Chocolate : Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boosts serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat. (This one is my favorite! ;-))
Check out More Frugal Living Articles you may be interested in:
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 38,800 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 39,200 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Filed Under: Frugal Living