Thanksgiving is just around the corner and my daughter and I are always looking for creative and fun foods to make to make the season just a little more festive! These are super simple and your kids are going to love making these adorable Pilgrim Hat Cookies Recipe!
- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Butter Cream frosting
- Food Coloring
- Mix food coloring into frosting to create an orange color
- Spoon frosting into piping bag. Use smallest round decorating tip, or cut a very small hole into the edge of the bag
- Place Fudge Stripe Cookies upside down, so chocolate side is facing up
- Pipe a small square on the front of the Reese’s cup. Flip it upside down and pipe a generous amount of frosting around the edges. Place the Reese’s cup (frosting side down) in the middle of the Fudge Stripe Cookie. Frosting should spillover, but touch up as needed.
Check out more yummy recipes you may be interested in:
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 41,300 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Filed Under: Desserts