If you’re looking for something fun and spooky to serve up as we get closer to Halloween check out these adorable Ghost Pudding Cups! These are quick and simple to make and the kids are going to LOVE it!
Ghost Pudding Cups
Recipe yields 8 servings
- 35 Oreos (about 2/3 of package), fillings removed
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 cups of milk (2 per package of pudding)
- Orange food coloring
- *For eyes, options can include: chocolate chips, black gel icing, or M&M’s
1. Make pudding according to the directions on package. Add orange food coloring and place in refrigerator to cool.
2. Place Oreos (with fillings removed) into a plastic bag and crush until all pieces are broken into small chunks.
3. Divide amount in half, and distribute first half in bottom of cups. Add 1⁄2 cup of pudding to each cup, and top with remaining Oreos.
4. Fill a large Ziploc bag with Cool Whip and snip off a corner to pipe on the ghost toppers.
5. Use chocolate chips, black gel icing or M&M’s to add eyes.
Check out More Recipes you may be interested in:
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 40,600 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Filed Under: Desserts