YUM! I am loving this Santa’s Snack Mix recipe. This is a simple snack mix recipe that is sure to be a hit at your get together or this would be great to put in snack bags for treats for the kids on the go!
Santa’s Snack Mix Recipe:
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup holiday milk chocolate M&M’s
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups
Check out more yummy recipes you may be interested in:
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 22,100 others, make friends and share deals you find!