YUM! Take a look at this…this is perfect for the weekend when you want a great breakfast for the family but want to also sleep in!
1 pkg. (26-32 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
2 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup julienne cut sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
6 green onions, sliced
1/2 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering
- Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
Note: Substitute 1 cup chopped fresh tomato for sun dried tomatoes, if desired.
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 30,700 others, make friends and share deals you find!