Wohoo!! You can now get a head start on your Christmas shopping because the Walmart Layaway Plan 2014 opened yesterday!!!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- How it works:
- There’s no opening fee
- Down payment is $10 or 10%, whichever is greater
- Minimums – Individual items must be $15 or greater. Total purchases must be $50 or greater
- Terms – Final payment and pickup must be made on or before December 15 at the same store layaway was initiated (or order will be canceled).
- Cancellation – If account is canceled, items will be returned to inventory. Down payment and payments made will be refunded, less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Returns – Walmart Returns Policy applies to all layaway transactions.
Pickup & pay:
- Location – Layaway is initiated and picked up at the Service Desk. Payments can be made at any register.
- Timing – Some layaway items may be stored at a location other than where the layaway account was opened. All items stored remotely will be available for pickup within 10 days of paying the balance due, but no later than December 15, 2014.
Go here for all the details on the Walmart Layaway Plan 2014 here!!