I am continuing my series on 30 Ways to Earn Cash for Christmas. If you missed out on the first post you can go back and read it here.
Hubpages - is another great source where you can write articles about anything and publish it on the web. It has a great reputation and you can earn money by clicks on advertisements with Adsense and by being an Amazon Affiliate.
Build “hubs” around your areas of interest and watch them gain web traffic over time. Once you are signed up for Hub it walks you through the process for creating your Adsense account. The more Hubs you write the more money you earn. Typically in the beginning you will earn a few dollars a week however you can build up t0 $300 or more a month if you have popular Hubs. (Hub Pages Link takes you to my first Hub to see how simple it is; and allows you to signup)
There are lots of places online where you can write articles and earn money. Here is a list of the most trusted ones out there.
- Squidoo – Sign up and start writing immediately. Write about any topic, and you can include affiliate links.
- Hubpages – No application process but you need to sign up for your own Google Adsense ID and set it up. Affiliate links allowed.
- Helium – No experience required. Some articles include a small upfront payment. Participation is required in rating the other articles on the site in order to continue earning on your own articles.
- Yahoo! Contributor’s Network – Offers small upfront payments and performance payments.
- ExpertsColumn – Sign up and get started, low minimum payout of $5.
If your following the series go here to get an email each day once the post goes live!
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 20,900 others, make friends and share deals you find!
Have you joined the Sea of Savers on Facebook? Join over 40,200 others, make friends and share deals you find!